Orange LoRa® Explorer kit
Complete development kit for prototyping a smart object on LoRa® technology,
connectable to Orange’s LoRa® network in France.
- 63,63 € à partir de 10 unités Economisez 9%
- 60,87 € à partir de 25 unités Economisez 13%
- 58,33 € à partir de 100 unités Economisez 17%
Fonctionnalités clés :
· Microchip RN4871 Bluetooth 4.2 module (BLE) with ceramic antenna
· MCP 73831 Charge controller and on-board rechargeable coin cell battery
· MCP97001 temperature sensor for accurate measurements
· Atmel SAMD21, 32 bits Arm Cortex M0 microcontroller
· RGB LED to give clear visual indicators
· Micro USB connector to connect to PC
· Embedded LoRa Antenna on PCB
· Orange special edition
With high-end communication modules, power options, security and processing power, this special Orange ExpLoRer will prove to be a key aspect of your next IoT project.
Combining a BLE 4.0 (RN4871) module together with the LoRa (RN2483A) chip will provide a seamless experience that offers effective communication between a wide range of devices. The well-known LoRa® technology has provided solutions in a multitude of domains – from air pollution monitoring to item location and even smart parking, this technology can be used to its fullest potential when equipped with an effective board such as the Orange ExpLoRer Kit.
Alongside the communication features, the board additionally can be powered through an on-board solar charge controller – just connect a solar panel and you’re ready to go! Solar power, not your thing? No problem, the board additionally supports LiPo batteries and USB power.
To secure your projects, the ExpLoRer board has a built-in crypto chip. With the ATECC508A crypto chip, your projects will be able to support the latest developments and their required high-end security protocols. This technology is able to protect your confidentiality and data integrity through their “ultra-secure hardware-based cryptographic key storage”.
With a small form factor of 93 x 53 mm (matchbox-sized), this device is certainly not getting in the way. Although relatively small, it packs a punch and will fit right into your setup as a powerful tool with a small form factor.
This special Orange ExpLoRer Kit version provides a new, upgraded experience through its high-quality network. As a user of this Orange Explorer Kit, you will get an access offer to the “IoT Connect Low Power” service to further provide expansion possibilities for your projects*.
- 3 months free* access to the Live Objects platform, for device and data management
- 3 months free* connectivity through the “IoT Connect Low Power” service (then 1€ to 2€ /month /object according to commitment)
Visit http://support.sodaq.com/sodaq-one/explorer/ for more information and get started with all the documentation available on https://github.com/Orange-OpenSource/Orange-ExpLoRer-Kit-for-LoRa
Check out our Forum if you have any questions!
|Bande de fréquence||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|Classe LoRa||Class A|
|Verticales représentées||(will not show)|
|Puissance RF (dBm)||14dBm|
|Datasheet url (wysiwig preferred)|
|Délai de livraison si en rupture de stock (en jours ouvrés)||28|
|Disponible à la vente||Yes|
|Délai de livraison si stock disponible (en jours ouvrés)||2-3|
|Conditions commerciales du vendeur||
Atmel CryptoAuthentication Device (Cryptochip) (ATECC508A)
LoRaWan Certification (Test Report for the RN2483)
Temperature Sensor (Low-Power Linear Active
Pas de question sur ce produit pour le moment.