NKE Starter Kit: Harvesting Temp Sensor +Smart Plug EU 868
Key features highlights :
What is interesting about this bundle
- Easy to Install!
- NKE is one of our best-selling product lines. The following limited time offer is ideal for smart energy solutions and facility management solutions.
- Special NKE Starter Kit Offer
- NKE Harvesting sensor + Smart Plug. (RF 868)
- Limited Offer Price $239 ($321value). 25% savings.
- Offer valid through May 31,2017
NKE Starter Kit: Harvesting Temperature Sensor +Smart Plug EU 868
About NKE Harvesting Sensor with Temperature Humidity Lux
Wherever there is light, even at low level of 200 lux, tiny solar cells harvest the light energy to power this wireless sensor.
In absence of light the device is powered by lithium battery that enables to maintain operation up to 3 months assuming 24 measurements and 1 transmission per day.
The measured temperature, humidity, luminosity and voltage battery parameters can be locally stored, concentrated and compressed. This unique batch mechanism significantly reduce the amount of data transmissions
Self-powered with light. Alternatively powered by a lithium battery
- 3 months autonomy with 24 measurements and 1 transmission per day
- Measures temperature, humidity, luminosity
- Voltage battery parameters can be locally stored, concatenated, and compressed
- Information transmission every 10 minutes
- Ideal to efficiently monitor your heating, ventilation, air conditioning.
- OS: Contiki
- Physical Layer: LORA™-868MHz
- MAC Layer: IEEE 802.15.4-2006 (non beacon enabled CSMA/CA)
- Network: IPv6 / 6LoWPAN
- Routing: Leaf Mode RPL
- Transport/presentation: UDP
- Application: pseudo ZCL
- Self-organizing network
- Temperature/humidity sensor Sensirion SHT21.
- Accuracy for temperature:
- < +/-0.5°C from 0° to +65°C
- < +/-1°C from -30°C to 0°C and from +65°C to +90°C
- < +/-2°C below -30°C and above +90°C
- Accuracy for relative humidity:
- < +/- 3% from 20% to 80%
- < +/- 5% below 20% and above 80%
- Measurement range: 40 to 120°C and 0 to 100% for relative humidity
- Resolutions: 1/100°C for temperature and 4/100% for relative humidity.
- Luminosity indicator: in % of the luminosity level
- Compatible with ThingPark Wireless network
- Plastic housing; size 81 x 73 x 20 mm; material:PC UL94 V0;
- Interfaces: 2 buttons (RESET, zero setting), 2 LEDs (configuration and pairing)
- Mounted on wall support or angle support
- 2 solar cells
- Measurement of temperature and ambient relative humidity
- Ambient luminosity indicator
To download the data-sheet : LoRaWAN – Temp-Humidity-Lux- Data Sheet -v2.0
About the NKE Smart Plug
- Wall socket connected to a mains outlet (230V/110V)
- Used to control (switch on and off) a load (13.7A max. at 250V) connected to this socket and to measure the power consumption of this load.
- Measurement of active and reactive power, voltage and mains frequency
- Radio frequency link to the PAN Router: ultra long range radio technology using a specific spread spectrum modulation in the 868 MHz band (up to 4 km in free field). Possibility to use a compressed batch feedback mode.
- Dimensions: 62 x 114 x 40 mm
- Interfaces: 1 button (reset, ON/OFF), 1 LED (configuration and pairing)
- Material: PC UL94 V0 COMMUNICATION
- Radio frequency link to the PAN Router: ultra long range radio technology using a specific spread spectrum modulation in the 868 MHz band (up to 4 km in free field).
- Possibility to use a compressed batch feedback mode.
- Software - OS: Contiki - Physical Layer: LORA™-868MHz - MAC Layer: IEEE 802.15.4-2006 or LoRaWAN - Network: IPv6 / 6LoWPAN - Star topology: LoRaWAN - Transport/presentation: UDP - Application: pseudo ZCL
- Hardware - power measurement component ADE7953 - accuracy: 0.1% below 40W - resolution: 1W - bistable relay - measurement and control: 3500W 13.7 A max. over a purely resistive load
- Self-organizing network
To download the data-sheet : LoRaWAN – Smart Plug- Data Sheet -v2.0
ThingPark Connected- ThingPark Connected devices have been extensively tested through LoRaWAN use cases and application integration to confirm interoperability in networks powered by Actility’s network server and management software.
All NKE sensors implement a powerful ZigBee-like application layer which allows for configurable change of value (CoV) reporting of all attributes, based on value change threshold and minimum and maximum reporting intervals. The binary format of the NKE ZCL-like application layer implements many of the clusters of the ZigBee Cluster Library. In addition all NKE sensors support “batch reporting”: a powerful data-series compression feature in the sensor which decreases the amount of data transferred and related energy consumption by typically over 95%. NKE sensors also implement listen-before-talk feature which is useful when doing dense sensor deployments.
|Product Icons||Device, Live Objects plateform compliant, Orange LoRaWAN® Network certified|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Energy and Utilities, Smart Industries, Facilities Management|
|Power supply||Rechargeable battery|
|Datasheet url (wysiwig preferred)||
|Certification||CE, LoRa® Alliance, RoHS|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||40|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||5|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.