JRI LoRa SPY T3 Extreme Low Temperature Sensor with a 6m External Probe - 11806 - EU868
The LoRa® SPY T3 is a high precision sensor with an external PT 100 probe, designed to monitor extreme low temperatures. Recorded data are transferred to the secure JRI Cloud and real-time alert notifications are sent out via SMS/email or voice messages in case of threshold excursions.
Key features highlights :
- LoRa Alliance Certification
- Easy-to-read LCD Display
- Status and alarm Led indicators
- On/Off touch sensitive button
- Measurement range: -200°C to 0°C
- Accuracy: +/-0.2°C from -20°C to 0°C and +/- 0.5°C out of this range
- Memory: 10 000 data points
- Sensor: External Class A PT100 – 2.9 diam. Teflon cable
- Resolution: 0.01
- Transmission range: up to 16 km (open field)
- Measuring interval: user configurable from 1 min to 12 hours
- Transmission and recording interval: user configurable from 1 min to 24 hours
- Operating conditions: -30°C to +70°C
- Power supply: User replaceable, non-rechargeable 3.6v battery
- Battery life: 2 to 4 years
- Casing: Polycarbonate – Food compliant
- Cable length 6 m
The LoRa SPY T3 extreme low temperature sensor is one of the products of the long range, wireless JRI MySirius Monitoring Solution which includes a range of different high precision data loggers, each developed for a specific use case: temperature, temperature-humidity, door opening, pressure, CO2, gas, pulse/event monitoring, …
The LoRa SPY sensors have been developed to upload data automatically to the (secure JRI MySirius) Cloud in intervals from every 1 min. to 24 hours, depending on the configuration. Real-time alert and alarm notifications are sent out via SMS/text messages, emails, and voice messages in case of threshold excursions. Data can be managed via the user friendly and customisable JRI MySirius web application.
The use of the low-power LoRa Technology allows the sensor to have a battery life of up to 4 years.
The LoRa SPY T3 comes with an external PT100 probe, and features an easy-to-read LCD display, status Led lights, and an On/Off touch sensitive button. The magnet and the built-in mounting holes make the installation of the device very easy.
The JRI in-house COFRAC (ISO 17025) certified metrology laboratory and our expert staff provide both on site and off site calibration services of the sensors.
LoRa SPY T3 complies with current regulations: CE, RoHS, FCC, EN 300-320, NF EN 12830.
|Manufacturer Part number||11806|
|Solution Represented||Health, Smart Industries, Transportation, Smart Operations, Smart Building|
|Power supply||Non rechargeable battery|
|Output throughput (mW)||25 mW|
|Certification||CE, FCC, LoRa® Alliance, RoHS|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||30 days|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10 days|
LoRa Certification Certificate_JRI_LoRaSPY.pdf LoRa Certification Certificate_JRI_LoRaSPY.pdf
No questions asked yet.