Adeunis TEMP for LoRaWAN® ARF8180BA EU868
Use 1: Monitoring of ambient and heating temperatures in buildings.
Use 2: temperature monitoring in cold rooms and cold stores.
Key features highlights :
- Remote and ambient sensors
- Local and remote configuration
- Historization of the data
- Available in double external sensor version
- Ambient sensor T° range : -30°C +70°C (+/-0.1)
- Remote sensor T° range :
- Sensor: -55°C +155°C
- Cable: -30°C + 105°C
- Periodic modes with or without history
- Alert on product error, configuration error, low battery
- Data redundancy
- Configurable life frame
- Interchangeable battery
- Dimensions: 105 x 50 x 50 x 27 mm
- Housing: IP67
- Integrated mounting system: DIN rail, tube, wall, clamp
- Zone: Sigfox : RC1 / LoRaWAN™ : EU863-870
- Operating temperature : -25°C /+70°C
- Standards: Directive 2014/53/EU (RED)
- The ADEUNIS LoRaWAN TEMP is a ready-to-use radio device for measuring and transmitting temperatures by wireless communication.
- This product meets the needs of users to remotely monitor the internal and external temperatures of storage rooms, meeting rooms, cold rooms, etc.
- The use of the LoRaWAN protocol allows the user to integrate the LoRaWAN TEMP into any network already deployed.
- The LoRaWAN TEMP is equipped with internal and external sensors.
- The product transmits sensor data either periodically or event-driven depending on upper or lower thresholds.
- The transmitter configuration is accessible by the user via a micro-USB port, allowing a choice of transmission modes, periodicity or trigger thresholds.
- The LoRaWAN TEMP is powered by an internal replaceable battery.
|Manufacturer Part number||ARF8180BA|
|Product Icons||Device, Live Objects plateform compliant, Orange LoRa® network certified|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Smart Industries, Facilities Management, Smart Operations, Smart Building|
|Battery specification (Wh)||9.36|
|RF power (dBm)||14|
|Output throughput (mW)||25|
|Datasheet url (wysiwig preferred)|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE, RoHS, Orange LoRa®|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||20|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10|
|Specific commercial conditions||
Waranty: 2 years
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.