GIGA CONCEPT | Temperature and humidity sensor | D011-61B-E
Use: measure ambient temperature and humidity for transmission to a receiver (box, gateway, etc.). This device is primarily designed for indoor uses, such as in Smart Building.
Key features highlights :
- Dimensions: 25 × 80 × 16 mm
- Weight: 12g
- Power: solar cell
- Lifespan: 48 hrs in darkness
- Network interface: EnOcean
- Temperature measurement range: 0° to +40°C
- Humidity measurement range: 0 to 100%
- Fastening: with double-sided tape on the rear
- IP 40 (protected against solid objects larger than 1 mm, no protection against water intrusion)
- Range: 30 m through 5 walls max for plasterboard and wood, 20 m with 3 walls max for masonry, 10 m with one wall max for reinforced concrete
- Manufacturer warranty: 1 year
Don’t use for external use.
Avoid assembly next to important metallic area to avoid bad communication from the probe.
This sensor is conceived to measure temperature and humidity and transmit it, wireless to a suitable receiver.
This sensor compatible with EnOcean elements is powered by solar cell, thereby maintenance free and completely independent.
To ensure transmission safety of the radio signal, the latter is briefly issued several times in a row.
Temperature and humidity are measured every 100 seconds. If the temperature variation between two measurements exceeds +/-0.5°C and or +/- 5% for humidity, a message is sent.
If the temperature variation is not sufficient, the information is transmitted around every 15 minutes. The high precision of its measures (0.16°C / 32F° et 0.40% ) allow to insure user comfort.
In full charge, its battery life allows to stay active during 4 days, even in the dark.
This EnOcean temperature and humidity sensor is delivered, on a base which help its integration in your home.
- Charging time 100% : 400 lux during 8 hours
- Battery : Integrated solar cells
- Ambient temperature : From -20°C /-4F° to +60°C/140F°
- Battery life in the dark : 48h
- Transmission power : 8 dBm
- Emission frequency : 868.3 MHz
- Labels and certifications : CE – NF
- Regular light need : >100 lux per day
- Antenna type : integrate helical
- Relative humidity : From 0% to 100% (without condensation)
- Bi-directional : N
|Manufacturer Part number||D011-61B-E|
|Band LoRaWAN MHZ||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|Solution Represented||Smart Building|
|Battery type||5V input|
|Certification||CE, EnOcean Alliance|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
- alvine kenne asks vendor GIGA CONCEPT
i wish to know whichv lorawan version those the device uses and also if it uses ABP OR OTAA for activation thanks
A: This product uses EnOcean system, no LoRa. It's a domotic protocol who uses 868MHz frequency. Thks for your understanding