GIGACONCEPT | Ceiling presence sensor | D013-411 B-E
Sensor suited to indoor uses.
Use: enables scenario management by combining presence detection with the triggering
of an action (switching on or off a light or fan, sending an alert or activating an alarm, etc.).
Key features highlights :
- Dimensions: 160mm x 60mm x 37mm
- Weight: 116g
- Power: solar cell
- Lifespan: 34 hrs for 3 hrs of light at 200 lux. A CR2032 battery can be installed if necessary for longer operation
- Network interface: EnOcean
- Operating temperature: -10° to +40°C
- Fastening: screws or mounting support
- IP 40
- Range: 25m masonry, through maximum of 3 walls
- Manufacturer warranty: pending
Position the sensor in a place with suitable light exposure (at least 200 lux), given that a room with standard brightness is 600 lux.
The sensor must be positioned at a height of between 2.1m and 3m and an area of 1.2 m must be kept free around the device.
The detector is permanently active; a radio message is sent when motion is detected. If this motion is not interrupted, a radio message is sent every 2 mins. When the motion is no longer detected, the module sends a non-presence message, ending with a detection message 10 mins and 30 mins later.
This sensor is compatible with receivers (finished product) such as the USB310 with a separate antenna or the EnOcean micromodule, as well as the EnOcean PI (starter kit module).
|SKU||625-GIGACONCEPT | Ceiling presence sensor | D013-411 B-E|
|Manufacturer Part number||D013-411 B-E|
|Solution Represented||Smart Building|
|Battery type||5V input|
|Certification||CE, EnOcean Alliance|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
No questions asked yet.