Adeunis DRY CONTACTS for LoRaWAN™ ARF8170BA EU868
Use 1 : turn on or restart devices remotely.
Use 2 : signal faults or level alerts, access control.
Use 3 : count the number of state changes.
Key features highlights :
- 4 configurable inputs / outputs
- Local and remote configuration
- Consumption controlled for optimized autonomy
- Develop new preventive maintenance services, alerts and analyzes
- Periodic or event mode
- Interchangeable battery
- Dimensions: 105 x 50 x 27 mm
- Housing: IP67
- Integrated fixing system: Rail-DIN, tube, wall, collar
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 ° C / + 75 ° C
- Weight: 92.74g
- Product error alert, configuration error, low battery
- Configurable Life Screen
- The ADEUNIS DRY CONTACTS LoRaWAN is a ready-to-use radio transmitter enabling the user on one hand to transfer statuses and alarms on a LoRa network and on the other to control relays via the same network.
- This product meets the needs of users who require to remotely monitor (or control) simple on-off digital data: detection of door opening, presence, machine starting, warning, etc.
- The use of the LoRaWAN protocol allows you to integrate the DRY CONTACTS LoRaWAN into any network that is already deployed.
- Four digital inputs/outputs can be supported by a single DRY CONTACTS LoRaWAN transmitter.
- The product emits the data either periodically or in an event-related way on a change of state.
- The configuration of the transmitter is accessible by the user via a micro-USB port, allowing in particular a choice of modes of transmission, periodicity or type of interface (input/output).
- The DRY CONTACTS LoRaWAN is powered by a replaceable internal battery.
|Manufacturer Part number||ARF8170BA|
|Product Icons||Orange LoRa® Network|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Smart Industries, Facilities Management, Smart Operations, Smart Building|
|Battery specification (Wh)||9.36|
|RF power (dBm)||14|
|Output throughput (mW)||25|
|Datasheet url (wysiwig preferred)||
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE, RoHS, Orange LoRa®|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||20|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10|
|Specific commercial conditions||
Warranty: 2 years
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.