NKE SELF POWERED TIC Sensor with 1 PULSE INPUT 50-70-008 EU868
Use 1: staff intervention / facility management. To alert a control center, automatically trigger staff intervention (such as maintenance, cleaning, management). Criteria can be defined by the customer directly. A magnetic sensor is built in to track time and delays interventions, and then to analyze the potential impact that these have on satisfaction level.
Use 2: real-time customer satisfaction management. Customers, passengers, visitors or employees are invited to rate a service and answer a question by pressing one 1 of 4 buttons (smileys, numbers, thumb up / thumb down). Satisfaction data may be integrated with other data, like team schedules or restaurant menus.
- Buy 50 for €128.00 each and save 26%
- Buy 100 for €125.00 each and save 28%
- Buy 250 for €122.00 each and save 29%
- Buy 500 for €119.00 each and save 31%
- Buy 1000 for €107.00 each and save 38%
Key features highlights :
- Connector plugged to the TIC output of an EDF electricity meter
- Self-powered, recharging using the meter’s TIC output
- Transmission from a radio frequency link to the PAN router (868 MHz)
- Continuous monitoring of the TIC flow for real-me uploads triggered by events
- Data upload: up to 1-2 frames per minute
- Long Range Radio Technology (LoRa) up to 4km in free field.
- Standardised protocol IPv6 6LoWPAN
- Significant optimisation of energy consumptions for battery-operated sensors, or even energy self-sufficiency for energy harvesting sensors
- All NKE sensors implement a powerful ZigBee-like application layer which allows for configurable change of value (CoV) reporting of all attributes, based on value change threshold and minimum and maximum reporting intervals. The binary format of the NKE ZCL-like application layer implements many of the clusters of the ZigBee Cluster Library. In addition all NKE sensors support “batch reporting”: a powerful data-series compression feature in the sensor which decreases the amount of data transferred and related energy consumption by typically over 95%. NKE sensors also implement listen-before-talk feature which is useful when doing dense sensor deployments.
- DIN Rail 1U grey housing; size 36 x 85 x 66mm to be mounted on the electrical board and connected to the CIS output of theelectric meter; material: PC/GF;
- interfaces: 2 buttons (ON/OFF, zero setting), 2 LEDs (configuration and pairing)
- Installation on electric board
- This module is fully self-sufficient in terms of power supply. It recharges directly from the CIS output of the meter since this output provides a small amount of power that is sufficient for the continuous decoding of the CIS signal and transmission of alert-based and periodical frames (up to 1-2 frames per minute)
- Radio frequency link to the PAN Router: ultra long range radio technology using a specific spread spectrum modulation in the 868 MHz band (up to 4 km in free field).
- Data upload: up to 1-2 frames per minute SPECIFICATIONS
- Software -OS: Contiki * Physical Layer: LORA™-868MHz * MAC Layer: IEEE 802.15.4-2006 (non beacon enabled CSMA/CA) * Network: IPv6 / 6LoWPAN * Routing: Leaf Mode RPL * Transport/presentation: UDP * Application: pseudo ZCL
- Self-organizing network
- Meters supported: CBEMM, CBEMM-ICC, CJE, ICE
- Configuration of type, frequency, data upload
To download the data-sheet : LoRaWAN – Self-Powered TIC – Data Sheet -v2.0
ThingPark Connected devices have been extensively tested through LoRaWAN use cases and application integration to confirm interoperability in networks powered by Actility’s network server and management software. ThingPark has been selected by market leaders such as Orange, Proximus, Swisscom, Cisco, Inmarsat, KPN, and more. Learn more here: https://partners.thingpark.com
|Manufacturer Part number||50-70-008|
|Seller SKU||DENKE1201EU - 50-70-008-001|
|Product Icons||Device, Live Objects plateform compliant|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Energy and Utilities, Smart Industries, Other|
|Battery type||12V input|
|Datasheet url (wysiwig preferred)|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE, RoHS|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||40|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||5|
|Specific commercial conditions||
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.