NKE Presso Analog Sensor 50-70-017 EU868
- Buy 50 for €91.00 each and save 13%
- Buy 100 for €88.50 each and save 15%
- Buy 250 for €86.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 500 for €84.00 each and save 19%
- Buy 1000 for €72.00 each and save 31%
Key features highlights :
The sensor integrates the following functions:
- A radio transceiver at 868MHz, long range, LoRaTM modulation, with an integrated antenna
- An input for an external power supply (9-15V/500mW) • An analog input (0-10V)
- An analog input (4-20mA) • A selector switch for the analog input
- A dedicated electronics to the power supply management of the gauge connected to the sensor
- A buzzer and a switch for (ON) or (OFF)
- A lithium battery (Type A, 3.6Ah), life expectancy of 5 years for 24 measurements and one radio transmission per day
- Connectors for the external power supply and the gauge
All NKE sensors implement a powerful ZigBee-like application layer which allows for configurable change of value (CoV) reporting of all attributes, based on value change threshold and minimum and maximum reporting intervals. The binary format of the NKE ZCL-like application layer implements many of the clusters of the ZigBee Cluster Library. In addition all NKE sensors support “batch reporting”: a powerful data-series compression feature in the sensor which decreases the amount of data transferred and related energy consumption by typically over 95%. NKE sensors also implement listen-before-talk feature which is useful when doing dense sensor deployments.
LoRa analogue sensor is designed to operate with any gauge which outputs an analogue signal(0-10v) or (4-20mA) into a remote wireless sensor that monitors, controls and radio transmits any fluid level such as water, oil, gaz etc. The Press'O sensor from nke Watteco is a long range, low power consumpltion, high preformance and high quality, LoRaWAN Class A device transforming any type of 0-10V, 4-20mA analog sensor into a Wireless Sensor.
This incredible device can operate either from a 3.6V lithium battery or from an external 9V-15V/300mV power supply.
The parameters that are measured on the Press'O can be stored, concatenated and compressed. This original batch mechanism significantly minimizes the data transmission and this can immensely increase the autonomy to up to 5 years.
LoRa analogue sensor is housed in a plastic package 85x82x54mm.
For water level measurement, LoRa analogue sensor can be used with First Sensor gauge type CTE/CTU/CTW 8000.
To download the data-sheet : LoRaWAN – Press’O- Data Sheet -v2.0
ThingPark Connected devices have been extensively tested through LoRaWAN use cases and application integration to confirm interoperability in networks powered by Actility’s network server and management software. ThingPark has been selected by market leaders such as Orange, Proximus, Swisscom, Cisco, Inmarsat, KPN, and more. Learn more here: https://partners.
|Manufacturer Part number||50-70-017|
|EAN||50 70 017|
|Seller SKU||DENKE1500EU - 50-70-017-000|
|Band LoRaWAN MHZ||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Smart Cities, Smart Industries|
|Power supply||Rechargeable battery|
|Datasheet url (wysiwig preferred)|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE, RoHS|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||40|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||5|
No questions asked yet.