Sensing Labs Senlab Passage Reporting Sensor - PIR-LAB-41NS EU868
Use: communicating radio sensor featuring an infrared sensor for detecting human bodies. It can be used to detect a risk of intrusion in a room, to check the occupation of a room or to monitor an activity.
This device is designed for indoor use.
- Buy 50 for €168.00 each and save 9%
Key features highlights :
- LoRa Alliance Certified
- Up to 20 years of battery life
- Up to 15km of range
- Datalogging (24 points / radio transmissions)
- Battery level feedback on each data communications
- intrusion/trespassing alarm
- Easy to install (magnet activation, LED feedback)
- Cloud codecs enabled
- Application reconfiguration Over The Air (measurement frequency, alarm thresholds,...)
- Network interface: LoRa®
- Class A: bidirectional communication
- Operating temperature: 0° to +55°C
- Fastening: plastic or polyamide screw, double-sided adhesive tape
- IP 30 (fully protected against dust, not protected against water intrusion)
- Manufacturer warranty: 1 year
This Senlab is a smart LoRaWAN™ communicating device with a passive infrared sensor capable of detecting human bodies. You can either use it to detect human intrusion in a room, or to monitor activity (in a room) and footfall (when placed on top of a door frame for example). The small form factor and discreet aesthetics of the Senlab T indoor version makes it well suited for an office or accommodation fitting. Sensing Labs devices are engineered with a very particular attention to the custom antenna design, bringing best of class performances to Senlab devices, both on the range and battery life. Battery is replaceable. Ready to be used on an LPWA Actility Network. For all private or other public network, you need to buy a configuration pack. Part Number: CON-LAB-PACK To download the datasheet of this product, click here.
- EN 301 489- 3, EN 61000- 6 - 2
- Radio Compliance EN 300 220- 1
- V 2 . 4 . 1 (2012-05), EN 300 220-
- 2 V 2 . 4 . 1 (2012-05)
- Magnetic field exposure EN 62479
- Safety IEC 60950- 1
- ETSI EN 301 489- 1, ETSI
ThingPark Connected devices have been extensively tested through LoRaWAN use cases and application integration to confirm interoperability in networks powered by Actility’s network server and management software. ThingPark has been selected by market leaders such as Orange, Proximus, Swisscom, Cisco, Inmarsat, KPN, and more. Learn more here: https://partners.thingpark.com
|Band LoRaWAN MHZ||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|Solution Represented||Home, Facilities Management, Other|
|RF power (dBm)||25mW|
|Output throughput (mW)||+14dB|
|Datasheet url (wysiwig preferred)||
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE, RoHS, Other, Orange LoRa®|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||21|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||14|
|Specific commercial conditions||
Products will not be returned or exchanged. Warranty : 1 year after purchase.
No questions asked yet.