Sensing Labs Senlab M Radio Transmitter LED-LAB-41NS EU868
Use: radio transmitter fitted with a pulse light sensor that connects to the optical pulse output of the monitored device. This device is generally used for electricity meters.
The optical probe enablesn varied use that is suited to multiple electricity meters.
- Buy 50 for €114.80 each and save 10%
Key features highlights :
- LoRa Alliance Certified
- Up to 10 years of battery life
- Up to 15km of range
- Datalogging (24 points / radio transmissions)
- Battery level feedback on each data communications
- Easy to install (magnet activation, LED feedback)
- Cloud codecs enabled
- Application reconfiguration Over The Air (measurement frequency, alarm thresholds,...)
- Fastening: plastic or polyamide screw, double-sided adhesive tape
- IP 30: fully protected against dust, not protectedagainst water intrusion
- Radio sensitivity: -137 dBm
- Radio power: +14DBm (25 mW)
- Operating temperature: 0° to +55°C
This Senlab M is a smart LoRaWAN™ communicating device with an LED light pulse sensor capable of sensing the pulses emitted by the indicator light, found on most recent electricity meters. The small form factor and shallow design make it easy to fit in in small space such as electricity cabinet. Sensing Labs devices are engineered with a very particular attention to the custom antenna design, bringing best of class performances to Senlab devices, both on the range and battery life. Battery is replaceable. Ready to be used on an LPWA Actility Network. For all private or other public network, you need to buy a configuration pack. Part Number: CON-LAB-PACK.
ThingPark Connected devices have been extensively tested through LoRaWAN use cases and application integration to confirm interoperability in networks powered by Actility’s network server and management software. ThingPark has been selected by market leaders such as Orange, Proximus, Swisscom, Cisco, Inmarsat, KPN, and more. Learn more here: https://partners.thingpark.com
|Band LoRaWAN MHZ||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|Solution Represented||Smart Cities, Home, Facilities Management, Other|
|RF power (dBm)||25mW|
|Output throughput (mW)||+14dB|
|Datasheet url (wysiwig preferred)||
To download the datasheet of this product, click here
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE, Orange LoRa®|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||21|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||14|
|Specific commercial conditions||
Products will not be returned or exchanged. Warranty : 1 year after purchase.
No questions asked yet.