Senlab D Indoor - Digital On/Off monitoring & alerting - TOR-LAB-41NS
- Buy 50 for €80.00 each and save 10%
Key features highlights :
- LoRa Alliance Certified
- Up to 10 years of battery life
- Easily replaceable battery
- Up to 15km of range
- Datalogging (24 points / radio transmissions)
- Smart "Alert + Acknowledgment" system
- Battery level feedback on each data communications
- Easy to install (magnet activation, LED feedback)
- Cloud codecs enabled
- Application reconfiguration Over The Air (measurement frequency for monitoring mode,...)
This smart LoRaWAN™ communicating device called Senlab D has a digital input for ‘on/off’ or ‘close/open’ state detection. Therefore, Senlab D is capable of detecting the status of relays, transistors or switches. Senlab D can either operate in counting mode or alerting mode:
- In counting mode, you will receive periodically the number of transition the device monitored
- In alerting mode, you will receive a radio message each time the Senlab_D detects a change of state
With Senlab D, will enhance your security or preventive maintenance efforts.
The connector and its counter part will allow you to quickly and easily link the Senlab to the sensor or relay to suit your application.
The small form factor and discreet aesthetics of the Senlab D makes it well suited for offices or accommodations fitting. Sensing Labs devices are engineered with a very particular attention to the custom antenna design, bringing best of class performances to Senlab devices, both on the range and battery life.
Battery is replaceable. Ready to be used on an LPWA Actility Network. For all private or other public network, you need to buy a configuration pack. Part Number: CON-LAB-PACK.
ThingPark Connected devices have been extensively tested through LoRaWAN use cases and application integration to confirm interoperability in networks powered by Actility’s network server and management software. ThingPark has been selected by market leaders such as Orange, Proximus, Swisscom, Cisco, Inmarsat, KPN, and more. Learn more here: https://partners.thingpark.com
|Band LoRaWAN MHZ||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Health, Smart Industries, Location & Asset Tracking, Transportation, Home, Facilities Management|
|RF power (dBm)||+14dB|
|Output throughput (mW)||25mW|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE, RoHS|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||21|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||15|
|Specific commercial conditions||
Products will not be returned or exchanged. Warranty : 1 year after purchase.
No questions asked yet.